As a Tower Crane Manufacturer, share your knowledge. Lifting machinery refers to an electromechanical device used for vertical lifting or vertical lifting and horizontally moving heavy objects. The scope is specified as an elevator with a rated lifting weight greater than or equal to 0.5t; the rated lifting weight is greater than or equal to 1t, and the lifting height is greater than or equal to 2m crane and electric hoist fixed in load-bearing form.
8 T Top kit Tower Crane
8 T Top kit Tower Crane safety regulations:
(1) Tower crane drivers and signal personnel must be specially trained, issued by the relevant departments, and pay attention to whether the driver learns the tower type is consistent with the actual operation of the tower type.
(2) Implement special plane management, captain responsibility system, and strict handover system.
(3) The newly installed or overhauled tower cranes must be tested in accordance with the requirements of the tower crane manufacturer's instructions.
4) Tower cranes should maintain a safe distance from overhead transmission lines.
(5) The driver's cab should be equipped with suitable fire-fighting equipment.
Second, the tower crane manufacturers explain the insurance device:
(1) Hook safety device:
A safety device that prevents the sling on the hook from being automatically slipped off the hook. That is, a pressing spring piece is installed at the opening of the hook head to close the opening and the spring the piece can only be pressed down, and cannot be turned up after being placed in the sling, thereby preventing the sling from falling off automatically.
Reel safety device:
It is an effective measure to prevent the wire rope from causing accidents due to improper winding. The practice is different. The main reason is to weld a steel cage to the outside of the drum and the wire rope can only be moved within the range of the drum.
The pit depth is 600mm, concrete is poured on the lime soil, the surface is flat, and there are waterproof and grounding protection measures.
Third, the different tower crane models use a unified grounding Hoist Safety Device:
Newly installed tower cranes shall not use aluminum conductors and rebars as grounding bodies or underground grounding wires. A bolted wire must have a tip. Grounding is mainly done in the following three ways:
1. The grounding body adopts a regular grounding pile, or a 1.5mm steel pipe of 33*4.5 length, or a 1.5m angle steel of 70*70 length.
2. The grounding plate is made of steel plates or other extendable metal plates with an area of 1 square meter. The ground is buried at a depth of 1.5m from the ground.
3. The copper conductor with a cross-section of not less than 28 mm, or a steel conductor with a section of not less than 50 mm is buried in the trunking, and the buried length is determined by the grounding resistance.
In the above three methods, the cross-sectional area of the copper conductor drawn from the grounding body should be not less than 25. If the soil is poorly conductive, sodium chloride (salt) can be buried in the soil. Then fill the water. For walking tower cranes, each rail must be grounded and a wired connection between the two rails. Electrical connections should also be made between the two rails with a grounding resistance of no more than 4.