Mobile Luffing Tower Crane security control points:
1. The installation and disassembly of the tower crane must be carried out by a professional team that has obtained the corresponding qualifications. After the installation experience is accepted, it is qualified and it can be put into use after obtaining the "Permit" issued by the relevant government authority.
2. When working on multiple towers at the construction site, keep a safe distance between the tower cranes to avoid collisions during the operation.
3. In severe weather such as strong winds of grade 6 and above, stop working and raise the hook. Rail clamps are required for walking tower cranes. When the wind force reaches ten or more, a cable rope should be installed on the tower structure or other measures should be taken to fix it.
Mobile Luffing Tower Crane
As a China Topkit Crane Wholesale, I would like to introduce the installation technical requirements of the tower crane attachment wall:
From the current situation of the installation of the wall support of the various projects belonging to the division, there are some problems in the installation angle:
① The frame and support of the wall are not on a horizontal plane, and the angle of inclination is relatively large;
② The angle between the support and the building (the tower surface) is unreasonable;
① The manufacturer's manual clearly stipulates that the horizontal the inclination of the wall brace must not be greater than 200MM;
② The installation angle between the brace and the building should be 35-50 degrees. Beyond this angle, the forces on the struts and welds are unreasonable, and the restraint capabilities of the tower crane in all directions are not equal.
Reinforcement measures for beams at embedded iron pieces
The design load of the brace mentioned earlier is 126KN, which is the horizontal bearing capacity requirement of iron parts and beams (columns). In fact, this huge horizontal load was not considered in the structural design. There have been several accidents in which the iron parts of the tower cranes of the company have been pulled out recently (also causing damage to the side beams). There is an important reason. That is, no separate reinforcement measures are adopted for the beams anchored by iron. So I need to regulate the construction of this area.
The strength of pre-buried iron attached to the wall must reach C25 or higher before welding. C30 concrete must be cured for more than five days. If the time is short, only the concrete quality of concrete can be improved.
① For the beams where the support points are located, especially the positions where the iron parts are located, the stirrups must be provided with more than three reinforcement rings in accordance with the support structure of the primary and secondary beams.
② Increase the torsion of the beam and place reinforcing bars on both sides of the beam to maintain the horizontal tensile strength of the beam. If there is a cast-in-place plate on the beam, this kind of reinforcement can be used to reinforce only the place where the iron parts are located with waste steel bars.
(3) Anchor ring position of the wall. The anchor ring should be installed at the joint of the standard section of the tower body or at the horizontal web. The main chord of the tower section should be reinforced if necessary. Anchor rings must be tightly and tightly fastened to the tower structure and must not be loosened.
(4) Welds between braces and iron parts ① Welding of braces and iron parts must be carried out by a welder with a work permit. ② The welding seam shall not be shorter than 10CM, and the brazing rod and the iron piece are overlapped and welded on both sides.
We also have Luffing Jib Tower Cranes on sale, welcome to consult.