As a Tower Crane Manufacturer, share with you. When the line of the tower
crane track foundation encounters one of the following two situations, it is
necessary to lay a curve at one or both ends of the linear track, so that the
tower crane can smoothly transfer the lifting construction surface and continue
the lifting operation.
Flat Top Tower Crane
(1) The shape of the engineering object is complicated. A straight track must be connected to another track perpendicular or parallel through a curve.
(2) In the construction of residential quarters, the tower crane shall be directly transferred to another new building without disassembly after the completion of one building.
The main factors that affect the radius of the bend are: the track gauge and wheelbase of the Top Kit Tower Crane; the construction type of the crane walking chassis (jellyfish walking chassis, gantry chassis with hinged legs, and cross-shaped walking chassis) Frame or X-type walking chassis>; the structure of the walking trolley (whether the trolley can rotate around the vertical axis, the width of the tread of the walking rim rolling) and the active trolley is arranged inside or outside the bend.
The difficulty in laying bends is to process curved rails with a radius of curvature that meets the requirements. One is the use of tires by heating and bending the rail. The other is the cold working method, which uses a hydraulic rail bender as a tool to apply top pressure to the straight rail point by point, thereby bending into a curved rail with a radius of curvature that meets the requirements. At present, the simplest and easiest method is the inverted chain bending method. The key points of its process are:
(1) Bending and forming at the construction site, cooperate with the tower crane, while bending and forming, laying and fixing.
(2) The tool is simple, just need some wire rope, snap ring and cable clamp, two anchor piles and a 2t chain.
(3) Check the curvature radius of the curved rail in sections with a wooden curved rail model to ensure the quality of the curved rail.
(4) Sectional construction, each bending length is 500-600mm, and as the bending is fixed, the tower crane will gradually turn from a straight rail to a curved road.
Pay attention to the following points when laying bends:
(1) The spacing of the sleepers on the outside of the bend should be smaller than the spacing of sleepers on the straight section, and the amount of outer sleepers in the curved section should be double the amount of inner sleepers.
(2) Appropriately increase the channel steel braces between the inner and outer rails to ensure the track spacing at the bend.
(3) The height difference between the top surface of the inner and outer rails at the bend should not be greater than 1/1000 gauge.
(4) The steel rail must be fixed firmly with road studs.
(5) The curving section should be covered with ballast. The ballast at the outer rail sleepers should be paved and enclosed with brick masonry.
(6) The radius of curvature of the curve should be selected according to the characteristics of the engineering object.
Our company also has Flat Top Tower Crane for sale, please contact us.