Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Concrete Specimen Quantity:
|Concrete Specimen Size:
|Freeze-Unfreeze Cycle Time:
|Freezing Ending Time/Concrete Specimen Center Temperature:
|Unfreezing Ending Time/Concrete Specimen Center Temperature:
Concrete Rapid Freeze Testing Machine,
2.5hrs SS Freeze Testing Machine
Stainless Steel Concrete Rapid Freeze-Unfreeze Testing Machine with －18±2℃ Freezing Temperature
The concrete rapid freeze-unfreeze testing machine is suitable for the test of cement concrete with high frost resistance requirements, and checks the ability of cement concrete to resist the repeated action of water and negative temperature.
It is suitable for the frost resistance test of cement concrete with dynamic elastic modulus, mass loss rate and relative durability index as evaluation indicators.
The concrete rapid freeze-unfreeze testing machine can meet the test requirements in the "Highway Engineering Cement Concrete Test Regulations" (JTGE30-2005) Concrete Frost Resistance Test (Quick Freeze Method) (T0565-2005) in National Standard GBJ82-85.
|Condenser Cooling Method
|Concrete Specimen Quantity
|Concrete Specimen Size
|100*100*400mm; Temperature measurement specimen has the same size; The central test piece has a temperature measuring hole
|Freeze-Unfreeze Cycle Time
|2.5-4Hours; Time for unfreezing NOT less than 1/4 whole cycle
|Freezing Ending Time/Concrete Specimen Center Temperature
|Unfreezing Ending Time/Concrete Specimen Center Temperature
|Temperature Sensor Control
|Central temperature control:5～-18±2℃
|Liquid temperature control: H:18～23℃ L:-23～-18℃
|Diagonal temperature control: the temperature difference in the monitoring box does not exceed 2℃
|Secondary protection temperature control:50℃～-30℃
|Temperature difference between the center and surface of the specimen
|Less than 28℃
|Digital display controller
|The standard is 300 times, and the counter can reach 6 digits
|Specimen Bucket SIze
|Freeze-Unfreeze chamber size
|Freeze-unfreeze circulation medium and volume
|－45℃ Coollant; 80kg
|3Phase 4Wires, 380V 50Hz
1. The equipment should be placed in a room with temperature of 10°C to 30°C; the relative humidity should not be higher than 80%. The room should have good ventilation.
2. When unpacking, be careful not to bump the box and components.
3. It is recommended to use an air switch with leakage protection for the power supply of this equipment.
4. The equipment should be placed on a flat ground, and the four feet at the bottom of the equipment should all touch the ground and exert even force.
5. The testing machine cannot be turned on without coollant.
Contact Person: Zhang Chen