Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screening Test Fineness:||1mm-0.030mm||Screening Analysis Time Automatic Control Range:||0-999second|
|Working Negative Pressure:||4000-6000Pa||Power:||220V 50Hz|
Cement Fineness Negative Pressure Sieve Analyzer,
1mm Negative Pressure Sieve Analyzer
This Cement Fineness Negative Pressure Sieve Analyzer conforms to the revision and implementation of the National Standard GB1345 "Cement Fineness Test Method 80μm Sieve Analysis Method", which reduces the influence of human factors in the test process and improves the test accuracy.
The Sieve Analyzer has features of fast screening speed, high precision and good reproducibility, wide applicability, it is in the domestic leading level, and it is a special instrument that meets the requirements of the new standard dry sieving method of GB1345 "Cement Fineness Test Method"
The cement fineness negative pressure sieve analyzer is widely used in cement fineness inspection and cement production control, and it is also can be used in other powder fineness testing. The sieve analyzer is a critial instrument for cement quality inspection stations and cement plants.
|Screening Test Fineness||1mm-0.030mm|
|Screening Analysis Time Automatic Control Range||0-999seconds|
|Working Negative Pressure||4000-6000Pa|
|Working Noise||≤75 db|
III. Working Process
1.Put the test sieve on the sieve analyzer to check the sealing performance;
2.Weigh the sample according to the required quantityand feed it into the test sieve,and put back the sieve cover;
3.Connect the power plug (note: the plug connection must be grounded);
4.Turn on the switch according to the required sieving time, and the sieve analyzer starts to work;
5.After the automatic shutdown, weigh the sieve residue in the test sieve to get the sieving result .
1. Maintenance of sieve analyzer
(1) When the sieve analyzer is working, it should be kept in a horizontal position to avoid external vibration and impact.
(2) After usage, it should be cleaned in time. When cleaning the shell, it can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in soapy water, and gasoline, alcohol, etc. should not be used. In order not to cause short circuit or leakage, the whole equipment should be kept clean and dry.
(3) After using for a period of time, if the rubber sealing ring is aging or damaged, it should be replaced in time to ensure the proper sealing.
2. Maintenance of test sieve
After usage, the screen should be cleaned to remove the clogging in time. The clogging can be observed by the screen facing the sun or light. The specific maintenance methods are as follows:
(1) After each use, use a brush to gently clean the front and back sides of the screen to remove the accumulated dust in time. And store the screen in a dry container or plastic bag.
(2) When the screen is clogged, you can place the screen upside down on the sieve analyzer,put on the screen cover for back suction, and then gently clean it with a brush, or use a vacuum source.
(3) When the clogging of the screen is serious, the screen can be soaked in water for a moment before cleaning.
3. Maintenance of industrial vacuum cleaners:
(1) In addition to being used with the sieve analyzer, the industrial vacuum cleaner can also be used as cleaning tools for general vacuuming and cleaning, but it cannot absorb metal chips which may damage the hose and dust collection bag;
(2) When the dust bag of the industrial vacuum cleaner is damaged, it should be replaced immediately to prevent dust from entering the motor and damaging the vacuum cleaner.
(3) When the industrial vacuum cleaner is in use, the air inlet, air outlet and suction duct must not be blocked.
(4) After long-term use, if motor brush is worn out and cannot be used, it should be replaced with a new brush of the same specification.
(5) Frequent dust removal and keeping the vacuum bag clean can prolong the life of the vacuum cleaner.
Contact Person: Zhang Chen