Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rebar Diameter:||φ6-φ40mm||Bending Angle:||0º-180º|
|Rotation Speed:||≤40r/s||Motor Power:||1.5KW|
Steel Rebar Forward Reverse Bending Machine,
40mm Forward Reverse Bending Machine,
180° Bending Angles Mortar Testing Equipment
Steel Rebar Forward and Reverse Bending Machine for φ6-φ40mm Rebars and 180° Bending Angles
The steel rebar forward and reverse bending test machine is a test equipment for steel bars bending test.
The main technical parameters are in accordance with GBT1499.2-2018 Steel for Reinforced Concrete Part 2 and YB/T5126-2003 "Reinforced Concrete Rebars Bending and Reverse Bending Test Method" .
It is an indispensable test equipment for performance, and also it's suitable for steel rebar bending at the construction sites, so that it can be used for both test and construction.By replacing accessories of different specifications, one rebar bending machine can work in two ways, which saves money for customers.
The equipment has features of complete performance, excellent quality, compact structure, small size, simple and easy operation, digital display of bending angle, stable operation, low noise, reliable use and long service life, reasonable design, convenient maintenance and simple lubrication. Another feature is that the design of the wearing parts is more reasonable, which are easy to replace to guarantee the working time at site.
|Bending Angle (Forward)||any angles from 0º-180º|
|Bending Angle (Reverse)||any angles from 0º-180º|
|Rotation Speed of Plate||≤40r/s|
|Roller Center Distance||165mm|
|Diameter of Plate||φ580mm|
|Bending Sleeve with Machine||2sets|
|Overall Dimension (L*W*H)||1050*740*1170(mm)|
This rebar bending machine is mainly composed of a transmission part, a frame, a workbench, and a screw adjustment device.
The transmission part transmits the power of the motor to the work plate through the double-stage cycloid reducer. The frame is a box body welded by square steel and steel plate with side doors, which supports the components of the rebar bending machine.
The workbench is the upper plate of the machine, on which a screw adjustment device and a protective cover is installed.
IV. Working Process
The bending angle of the rebar bending machine is obtained from the photoelectric pulse signal on the high-speed shaft of the motor. After pulse shaping and frequency division, the angle is calculated and displayed continuously. When the bending angle of the testing machine reaches the set angle, the logic circuit controls the motor to cut off the power to terminate the bending.
The rebar bending machine should be placed on a solid foundation, and its levelness allowance should not be mmore than 0.5/1000
After the rebar bending machine is installed, it should be tested before actual usage: switch on the power without any parts on the working table, turn on the power switch to perform different running operations (jog/automatic). (note: The clockwise rotation of the working disc is forward rotation, and the counterclockwise rotation is reverse rotation. If the rotation direction does not match the control button, please change the connection of the two electricity wires), and the normal operation can only be performed after you are familiar with the rebar bending machine.
During the test, please pay attention to the performance of the rebar bending machine. If any abnormality or failure occurs, please immediately press the "emergency stop" button or turn off the power switch, and then take appropriate measures.
This machine has a protection function, please refer to the warning content to ensure the safe usage of it.
(1) Lubricate the specified parts according to the instructions before starting the rebar bending machine;
(2) It is not allowed to bend steel bars of large diameters with smaller tools;
(3) The rebar bending machine can only be disassembled and assembled by professionals who understand it well;
(4) When the rebar bending machine is not in use for a long time, it should be coated with anti-rust oil on the working surface and stored in a dry place;
(5) Keep the rebar bending machine clean;
(6) It is not allowed to disassemble integrated circuits or the mainboards with power on, otherwise electronic components will be easily damaged;
(7) The casing of the rebar bending machine should be reliably grounded
(8) The manual adjustment operation should avoid intermittent operation, otherwise it will affect the service life of the equipment, try to operate it to full position at one time, and minimize the number of manual rotations.
Contact Person: Zhang Chen